Terms and Conditions
When you enter into a contract with Robinson Tree Services Ltd, your rights as a consumer remain in place as a matter of course. We take our customer service responsibilities seriously. On this page you will find details about your right to cancel as well as our complaints procedure.
Your Right to Cancel
- You have the right to cancel this contract without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period starts when we enter into a contract with you by way of you accepting our quotation for the work required.
- It will end 14 days after we have completed our service to you.
- In order to exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision by a clear statement (e.g. phone call, letter by post or email).
- To meet the cancellation deadline you should let us know that you wish to cancel before the cancellation period is expired.
- If you want to put this in writing, this can be sent to us at our trading address or by email.
Our Complaint Policy
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied. To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
- As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
- In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
- We aim to respond within 5 working days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
- Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0333 241 3209.